Picture Posts
Hello all,
Figured out picture posting after wading through Flickr help pages. I
wonder if Flickr is the only or best? way to get photos onto the blog.
This is all pretty cool. I was afraid the 21st century was going to take
off without me.
Ponder: does large size pictures take up too much space? Is it less
convienient in any other way. Should I try downloading thumnails or
thumbnail sets. I think these could then be clicked on to view full
size. And of course with many more you'll all see the emerging
categorization dilemma. Eventually I guess I'll address this on my
desktop I think.
I also was experimenting with Photoshop scanning negatives with some
success. Anyone familiar with Photoshop scanning? I just broke down and
ordered a manual from Amazon. Maybe that'll help.
Comments? More?
Richard


1 Comments:
Nothing much to add. My reference points are Shutterfly, EasyShare Gallery (Kodak),Snapfish (Hewlett Packard), and Picasa (Google). The first three are bad because you can't get your photos back. Want to learn more, but I am just 10 yards ahead of you on this Lewis and Clark expedition.
Post a Comment
<< Home