Sunday, February 05, 2006

amy spencer

Dear Richard,
I hope this email reaches you.  I am Amy Spencer's "other Mother-in-law" and I love her and her beautiful children with all my heart.  If you are the Uncle she talks about who lives in North Carolina, please email me at karynspe@msn.com.  I tried to find you when I visited the Carolina coastline, but could not locate you.  I have much to share with you about your wonderful niece.  I would love for you to write to me.  I am a fanatic about the ocean and ships and have historical ship lithographs from the Ship Gallery store in Kaua`i where I taught college.  The artist is Massey if you know of him and many of the ships are famous ones that eventually reached the Hawaiian islands ..... I love your web site, yet know nothing about 'blogging'.  I wish you well~~~~
me ke aloha pumehana "with warmest wishes",
karyn spencer
 
ps. you would love a story that amy wrote that i have saved on my computer....about her grandmother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home